Update on the Low Poly Challenge – Optimisation

I got some critics from the polycount members that allowed me to see some more optimisation I could make on the models.

I have added a belt and some bags to the character, to break the symmetry and to allow her to carry items.
At first, I tried to put the bags on the back of the vehicule, but I think they look better on the character.


The models are still at 2000 triangles.

I also began to unwrap (btw the TexTool script with RoadKill totally rocks!)

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s